Sell Diamond Rings in Japan
WP Diamonds is the faster and safer way to sell diamonds ring in Japan. We offer competitive prices, a fast service and the option of payment in cash or store credit. So whether you are looking to upgrade an existing diamond ring or simply to sell something you no longer wear, we are here to help.
Our team of GIA trained gemologists are available Monday-Friday, by appointment or online. Fill out the online form to receive your bespoke price quote. Our entire process is streamlined to take as little as 24 hours from start to finish.Get Your Offer
Sell diamond rings in Japan to the leading diamond experts
How to sell diamond rings in Japan
Selling diamond rings online is simple, discreet and stress free. If you select a trustworthy online buyer, it should be more reliable than local options (such as jewelry stores or pawn shops) without the need to travel. Sell instantly in an appointment at our Tokyo office. Or sell in as little as 24 hours when you sell online to WP Diamonds.
How to sell diamond rings online in Japan:
- Fill out the online form, the more details provided the more accurate we can be
- We will call or email your initial valuation
- We will fully insure and pay for shipment or setup an appointment for you
- The client management team will contact you with the results of the evaluation and a final offer
- Accept our offer and get paid!
Expert Diamond Buyers in Japan
WP Diamonds was created in 2012 in New York City, to provide a modern and trustworthy way to sell diamonds and diamond jewelry. With a lack of viable traditional jewelry buyers available, we decided to change that. We believe that the experience of selling your luxury pieces should be professional, high-end and stress-free. No haggling, middle men or online listings to contend with.
So, why sell your diamond ring to WP Diamonds?
- Trustworthy Buyer: WP Diamonds is a reputable and established diamond buyer. We work with hundreds of thousands of customers around the world on daily basis.
- International Business: We are an international business with offices in Tokyo, Hong Kong, New York and the UK.
- Fast: Our process is designed with speed in mind, and can take as little as 24 hours from start to finish.
- Sell Online or via Appointment: We offer the option of selling from the comfort of your own home (free and insured shipping) or via appointment.
- Free: Our service is free of charge, there are no hidden costs or commissions deducted from our final offer.
- Diamond Experts: Our team of GIA trained gemologists are industry veterans with the experience necessary to accurately price your precious stones.
- Client Service: We pride ourselves on offering unparalleled client service. You will be paired with one client service representative throughout the entire process.
- Secure: The safety of your diamond ring is of upmost importance to us. That is why offer fully insured shipping and packages are always opened on camera for your safety.
- Transparency: Our process is designed to be as honest and transparent at every stage. We fundamentally believe that it is both in your interest and ours to provide honest price quotes that are reflective of what your diamond ring’s value. There are never any hidden costs or commissions deducted from your final price.
Sell your diamond rings in Japan to the leading international diamond buyers.
What is my diamond ring worth?
Diamonds are inherently complex items to value, with over 20 factors to consider. They require expert gemological knowledge. The main factors that will affect what your diamond ring is worth are the following:
- Certificates: Are the diamonds ring certified by a reputable lab? The most accurate diamond grading laboratory in the industry is the GIA.
- Condition: Look for any chips or abrasions as these will affect price.
- Market Conditions: Market demand changes over time and affect value. Diamond shapes will fall in and out of fashion over the years.
- The 4 C’s: color grade, clarity grade, cut grade and carat weight. These four C’s form the fundamentals of diamond grading. Color grades range from D – Z, while cut grades range from IF -I 3. Cut grades only apply to round brilliant diamonds and range from Excellent – Poor. And carat weight is the weight of the stone.
Where to find this information:
The 4 C’s can be found on most diamond paperwork, such as a diamond certificate or appraisal. To get your bespoke price quote, click the button below and we will be in touch.
What types of diamond rings can I sell?
We buy an extensive range of diamonds rings. Including:
- Engagement rings
- Solitaire rings
- Wedding rings
- Eternity rings
- Designer rings
For those looking to upgrade their diamond ring or jewelry, we offer an upgrade program. Receive a higher offer when you accept payment in the form of store credit.
We also buy designer jewelry, luxury watches and a wide range of diamond jewelry.